Monday, January 10, 2011

My perspective about life~

Assalamualaikum~

This time, I'm thinking of sharing with you all a little bit of my life and some words of encouragement. It may be good for you all but it is certainly good for me ( I guess). I don't know why I'm doing it but i think it all started after I hear this song. This name of the song is Velonica by Aqua Timez. It's a Japanese song actually and I don't even understand a single word but I kind of like the rhythm of this song. So, I search for the lyric of this song. This song is actually based on the movie entitled 'Veronica Decided To Die'. Have you all watch the movie? I'm looking forward to seeing it but it might take a while before I get to see it because I don't fell like download it for the time being. Kind of stupid right?

Well, back to the story. After I read the lyrics of the song and the synopsis of the movie, I'm kind of thinking about myself so far. After been living for about just after 19 years old, my life has had it's ups and downs and lately it kind of been down a bit but that how life is right? If it is too perfect like getting high distinction in all subject, have good relationship with everyone, rich, and have a girlfriend/boyfriend (for some people) or getting something we want easily, would it be a bit too boring?

MySpace

Life is not a simple as that as it can take different turn, something unexpected happens, need to strive hard in order to get what we want and sometime it's not always happens like we wanted too but that what make life interesting right? To be able to get something easily, if that kind of thing happens, then what is the point of struggling? What is point for that word to even exist if we always got something we wanted easily right? Well, that is life from my perspective and that is what I learn from living for just about 19 year old.

MySpace

From my experience, life is like that. For some reason I always wanted to be an astronaut when I was little but after hearing what my father said about it, I changed my mind and decided to becoming an astronomer. After that, I struggle in life in order to achieve the ambition. After some incredible luck happen to me during my first ever interview (missed the actual date for the scholarship interviewed, bring incomplete document to the interview, some document was not certified, been realized by the interviewer as too nervous and even been ask by the interviewer to relaxed a bit during the interview), I ended up getting scholarship and having to take something else (it was due to my father choice) right now but it is still in the scientific researching field kind of thing, so I'm kind of okay with that.
MySpace

Who am I saying all those stuff when I'm just a person that is going 20 by the end this year right? There are many people out there that may against what I said but some of them may be agree with me but it all actually depends on yourself. Different people have different experienced and thought right? So, it really depends on the people mentality itself on how they view life.

So, that's all for today. Assalamualaikum and bye-bye.
MySpace
*arghh, talk too much, but hope you all enjoy it :D
*terase cam nak try tulis dlm english huhuhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment